Salam and greetings to all my Muslim brothers and sisters. 🙂
Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Ramadhan.
Ramadhan goals (things I wanna achieve for the next 30days):
- Puasa penuh lah..!!!
- Ibadah check. perfect timing.
- Finish up all my assignments !!!!
- Organize the RNR , Ramadhan Night Run in uni
- Buka puasa and Tarawih in uni or at home with my family
- Tie up relationships with loosen ends. Again, perfect timing
- Visit the orphanage, old folk home..
- Plan with Najwa our projecto !!!
- Get my domain thingy done with Mary http://www.missjewelz.com.my 🙂 LOL will announce it once its ready
- read the Holy Book and its translation 🙂 insyaAllah
- less FBing. saya cuba !
- get my time,work,things,mind and soul organized. been a mess !
- more reading
- less eating unhealthy food
- jaga my new pet ; Rita M. Picture will be posted in the near future 🙂
- search and research what’s been lost all this while
- Kad raya mania ?!
p.s. : I am wondering if you can comment on my posts.. I see many hits, but seldom get any comment or reply. A few friends actually told me it has to do with my comments setting. is it? or not? im not sure myself..! 🙂 but i’ve never disabled comments. Please reply to my email sojulie82 @ yahoo . com if u have the time ok if you have problem in posting comments to my blog. i am aware that wordpress is less friendlier than blogspot, but for blogging purposes i find wordpress more organized and simple than blogspot, eventhough , i must admit, it is less interactive. i cant even have a proper chatbox on my front page.. Please ya.. wud be really nice to have the comments coming for all the posts that I write. Feedback is vital 🙂 and nice too! I hardly get any comments, only once in a while from my friends as well as other fellow bloggers whom I never met. I have like 60K hits ++ already, but i don’t know that I do have constant followers until they bump into me at races and events saying that they do follow and enjoy reading my blog.So thanks to those who have responded to any of my postings ! God bless.